WorkFirst Financial Aid
WorkFirst Financial Aid is a tuition assistance program that is available to parents who are working, who have
dependent children, and who meet income guidelines.
What does WorkFirst Financial Aid provide for the student?
- Tuition and book assistance
- Required fees
- Educational planning
- Job placement through WorkSource
You may be eligible for WorkFirst Financial Aid if...
- You are receiving Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).
How does one apply for WorkFirst Financial Aid?
- Get a referral from your case manager.
- Call (509) 533-7249 to make an appointment with the WorkFirst Coordinator.
Have you applied for federal financial aid?
||For more information:
(509) 533-8210 or
(800) 248-5644 ext. 8210