Ask a Tutor is a free resource connecting you with real people who help you with your tutoring needs, and who can also help you navigate the college system.
Ask a Tutor connects you, in real time, with a tutor who is experienced, knows how to navigate the college system, knows the ropes, and who has overcome many of the same challenges you are facing as a student.
How can Ask a Tutor help?
If you are a CURRENT student, Ask a Tutor can:
- Direct you to free tutoring in math, science, writing, humanities, language, eTutoring, and more.
- Connect you to campus resources.
- Provide you with the contact names and numbers of real people with real answers.
- Help to answer many of your college questions.
If you are a FUTURE student, Ask a Tutor can show you how to:
- Schedule online appointments to take the placement tests.
- Login to the financial aid portal.
- Purchase books and/or supplies for your classes.
- Connect with an academic adviser to help you schedule your classes.
How to access Ask a Tutor?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (509) 533-7322
- Drop in to the Tutoring Services Center located at Spokane Community College (SCC) in the Main Bldg 1, room 106.