Office of Institutional Research
The primary purpose of the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is to perform and coordinate the collection, analysis, and dissemination
of timely and accurate information about the college to internal and external constituencies in support of the college’s mission and goals.
Toward this end, OIR engages in reporting, assessment, and research activities that assist in strategic planning, policy analysis, and decision
OIR's Guiding Principles
- Employ current best practice standards in all activities supporting decision-making
- Offer impartial and objective interpretations of information
- Ensure, whenever possible, that policy makers draw conclusions from that information within the proper context
- Foster open and informed communication among all parties within the institution
- Adhere to and support the Code of Ethics developed by the Association
of Institutional Researchers
With the ultimate goal of advancing the quality and efficiency of information flow within the institution, the OIR also employs dynamic and innovative
methodologies to explore new ways of collecting, analyzing, and presenting information.