Campus tours are currently available. We will not be conducting tours from March 16-24, 2016.
If you would like a tour during our spring break (March 25-April 1), please email Ramona.Barhorst@scc.spokane.edu.
- Tours are conducted Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during Fall, Winter and Spring quarters.
- No tours are available during final exams and breaks (consult our academic calendar for more information).
- Tours are conducted during the summer on a limited basis.
- Please contact the Tour Office at least two weeks in advance. This applies to both group tours and individual tours.
- Allow 60-90 minutes for a tour.
Request a Tour
- Group sizes should be limited to 50 students.
- Students should be in 9th grade or above.
- There should be 1 adult chaperone for every 15 students.