search this site

Financial Aid

Outside Funding

This refers to funding from an outside organization such as:

  • Active duty armed services
  • Labor & Industries
  • Private corporations
  • Services for the blind
  • TRB
  • Tribal funding
  • Veteran disability
  • Vocational rehabilitation

It is the responsibility of your agency's representative to send us your paperwork in a timely manner. It is your responsibility to verify that we have received it.

This funding may impact your financial aid. Keep us updated if there are any changes.


  • Attending school WILL affect your unemployment claim. You may be denied benefits if your training plan is not approved.
  • Follow this link for additional information about these requirements along with specialized funding that is available for dislocated workers.

Workforce Funding


To receive information regarding possible tuition reduction and veteran's educational services at SCC, contact Veterans Affairs at (509) 533-7027 or place an online information request. The SCC Veterans Affairs office is located within Workforce Education and Career Services in Building 6 (Lair), Room 0112.

You may also want to visit the official government source for veterans' educational information and resources:

Spokane Community College
1810 N. Greene St.
Spokane, WA 99217-5399
For general information call:
509-533-7000 or
© 1997-2014
Spokane Community College
All rights reserved